Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And now it's official

October 20, 2010
Elder Joshua Haskell - Medical return
Brother and Sister Haskell,

Sorry for the bad news.  Pres. Hicken and the missionary department have decided that the best course of action would be to have Josh come home and receive treatment here.  They are certain he would recover much more quickly here and would receive much better care.
Here is Josh's flight info.  I need to visit with Josh and release him tomorrow night if possible.  I will be at my office in the stake center at 9:00 pm.  If you are delayed, just call my cell phone  and let me know what time you will be able to arrive.
I will let Bishop Gauchay know and we will work together to make certain Josh receive all the care and treatment he needs to recover and return to the mission field.  Be sure to call Dr. Gardner and set up an appointment with him as soon as you can.
Our prayers are with you and Josh.
Pres. Shaw