Monday, September 6, 2010

Letter for Elder Haskell

I sent this to Elder Haskell today and loved it so much I wanted to share it. Emma is five years old and full of personality! Enjoy!-----------------------

Mary Tyler September 5 at 10:08pm
Hey June! Emma wrote a letter to Josh, and I was wondering if you could get it to him, since tomorrow is his P day. I will just attatch it, since I don't know how to reach him. That would be great if you could! Love you all!


Dear Josh, 09-05-10

How are you on your mission? Are you having a great time? I am!
I am going to the zoo tomorrow for the first time EVER! Jonas, my nephew is coming too! We’ll see Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, OH MY! Have you ever gone to the zoo before? If you have, I was wondering if there are lions. Do they have an aquarium with Sharks?
What is it like in the MTC? I hope you’re having a fun time. When are you going to be back, and how long will it take? Can missionaries play games? Can you play only Jesus games? What kind of games do you play?
How well do you speak Spanish? I bet you’re getting really, really good! Do you know how to sing I am a child of God in Spanish? Maybe when you get home, you can sing it with Mary!
I just started Kindergarten. It is very fun. My teacher’s name is Mrs. Fewerline. I know you have never heard of her, but that is because she is new to our school. The first day of school we mostly just learned laws, and then played. And sometime Mrs. Fewerline is a happy fairy who gives tokens. But, if we don’t obey the laws, then she will turn into a mean, and wicked witch who will take away our tokens. There is a cubby fairy who gives sparkly tokens. Sparkly tokens are worth five tokens. She didn’t come last time to school. That is okay. Maybe she’ll come next time, which is after we go to the zoo on Monday. I love school. It is really, really fun.
I have to go to bed now. Thank you for talking to me. I hope I will see you again!
Love, your cousin, Emma Tyler

No comments: